An organization must always ensure that its commercial interests are respected in order to improve its competitive positioning. It must also react to challenges: non-performance of its partners’ contractual obligations; non-payment of its receivables; unfair competitive practices; and even, sometimes, disputes between partners.
Whether a conflict can be amicably resolved or settled, or if a trial is necessary, companies need the support of experienced professionals with in-depth sector knowledge. Dudieu Advocates prides itself on supporting our clients with a team of consultants who understand the issues and risks and can advise on the right strategy.
You will always find our team to be responsive, while respecting the budget allocated according to the issue at stake in the dispute.
Our commercial litigation department handles cases for both private and public companies, national and international groups, and individual clients.
Dudieu Advocates advises on issues including:
- Dispute resolution in conflicted commercial relations
- Conclusion, execution and termination of commercial contracts
- Disruption of talks
- Termination of established business relationships
- Contractual and civil liability
- Specific professional responsibility (regulated professions, promoters, builders)
- Directors’ liability
- Conflict between partners
- Post-acquisition conflict of companies or assets
As experts in the OHADA business Law, our lawyers offer you the best strategies across the field of your operations:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity (LBOs, venture capital, growth capital);
- Advice and support regarding the succession process of family groups (structuring and optimization);
- Corporate restructuring (legal, financial and tax aspects);
- Company operations: IPOs, capital increases and reductions, mergers, splitting, partial transfers of assets, securities issuances;
- Joint ventures and inter-business agreements.
- Corporate advisory and governance
The life of a company is punctuated by many legal steps: structuring, capital increases, daily operations, relations between partners…
Our firm advises on and supports the health and well-being of your company’s life, for example:
- Choosing legal structures and drafting legal acts relating to the creation and life of commercial and civil companies;
- Drafting statutory or extra-statutory shareholders’ agreements;
- Assisting and advising corporate officers.